Saturday, April 20, 2013

Every morning

I ride to work in my bike clothes, and then I wheel my bike through the foyer at school and into the closet of a server room, where all the machines that make the internet go blink with a meaningless freneticism at the fetid forgotten walls. I used to take my sack of work clothes to the bathroom, change, put on lipstick and then bring my bike clothes back and leave them there to change again at the end of the day, but at some point I just gave up, since no one ever goes in there anyway. The machines have a sci fi way of doing what they do and it's rarely necessary to interfere.

And every morning at about 7:45 when I stand stark naked in the server room showing my tits to the server rack is one of the best parts of the day, because I am so sweaty and peach and alive in the face of it's square stupidity. It's a secret I can keep 'till it's time to pack up and ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment